I am Irina Almgren, the founder of the Creative Response. Through Creative Response, that has its base in Uppsala, Sweden I offer individual coaching in person, on the phone and online in English, Swedish and Russian. This language mix is due to my Russian origin, life in Sweden and some international experience.
I see myself as a change agent, a facilitator on your way towards a more authentic life: a life that feels true, fulfilling and meaningful to you and where you are fully self-expressed. No external events can throw you off your track if you feel grounded in who you are, if you do not build your happiness on someone else’s ideas of success or your desire for approval.
By actively creating meaning based on what matters to us instead of waiting for it to dawn on us or looking for it outside ourselves, we actively explore our inner talents and abilities, articulate them and generously offer them to the world. We touch the world and in the process we are transformed in the like manner.
If you are ready to get more out of your life, I can help you to:
- get unstuck in any area of your life where you feel you keep going in circles
- stop the internal war and develop skills that will make you your best friend and collaborator
- take different perspectives on any life situation that will allow you to know without analysing what the right action/choice is
- bring more passion in whatever you do to get a deeper sense of satisfaction from it
- uncover and confront your fears and learn how to deal with them
- finally stop procrastinating and create a solid structure to support your goals that will fit into your lifestyle
- master the techniques of boosting your mental and creative energy in relationships, work and art
- learn and integrate simple and effective techniques of using the power of your mind to instantly reduce and elimintae anxiety and to achieve better results in whatever you do
- improve your ability to relate to others that will make a you a better communicator and a more compassionate human being
In my work I am inspired by the always modern, kind and vast techniques of the Buddhist teachings that have a long tradition of working with the mind. I also use contemporary methods that draw on the findings within contemplative practices, e.g. NLP (Neuro-Linguistic-Programming). The techniques are chosen to meet your needs and personality.
The tragedy of life is not that is ends too soon,
but that we wait so long to begin it.
-W. M. Lewis